Celebrate Your Abilities Through Service! This blog is dedicated to highlight those in our communities who are letting their abilities shine!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hi my cute friends!

 This week I am Highlighting my very own sister, Amanda Rhees. Our recently crowned Ms. Wheelchair Utah 2014! Amanda believes that the only disability in this life is a bad attitude and she lives by that motto every day. She inspires others to see beyond their limitations or shortcomings and to celebrate their abilities. She is currently volunteering at a local elementary school as a teachers aide. She has also served as a garden aide on Temple Square for 2-1/2 years, as well as a volunteer for Freedom Riders. She is such an inspirational women and surprises me everyday with her outstanding attitude and outlook on life. What a fabulous example she is to me and to others!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! "Keep on keeping on" or as Amanda would say "just keep on rollin'" with a bright smile and a fabulous attitude. :)


<< Watch this clip on how Amanda Celebrates her Abilities.>>

1 comment: